Wednesday, February 7, 2018

2018

Life just loves throwing curve balls, doesn't it? January seemed like a promising start to the year 2018. Things were finally going my way and I was beginning to feel what happiness was like. I got the sweet taste of things going right for once, and I took it for granted. January flew by so quickly, I swear I got whiplash. But even quicker was the reality check of February. I was so caught up in my blissfulness that was January, feeling like 2018 was going to be my year. Then February showed up like, "guess again," as it just nailed me left and right with reality checks. But that's just life, gotta learn to roll with the punches or you'll be knocked out. So go ahead 2018, show me what you got.

1 comment:

  1. yes, life is adept at those curve balls, that's for sure. My February has become increasingly busy, and I have a feeling that 2018 is going to be a bumpy (but hopefully fun) ride -- at least until the end of the semester.

    ReplyDelete

Danger

Everything about you screamed danger. But that's what got me hooked.  I grew up surrounded by a safety net. Never really worried ...